The Godly maidens took it to the streets to bring awareness to social media woman and children abuse.
The Maidens demanded that Google and Facebook must immediately seize their attack on Africa Culture or there will be consequences !
1. Stop abusing our woman and children.
2. Stop sexualising children.
3. Stop using policies that undermines or insults other peoples’s dignity.
4. Stop age restricting bonafide African Traditions and its content.
5. Stop suggesting African Traditions as inappropriate .
6. Stop suggesting African Traditions as Nudity, Pornography and Sexual.
7. Stop deleting African Traditions pictures, images and videos.
8. Stop deleting our webpages.
9. Stop perpetuating hate crimes towards African Traditions.
10. Stop perpetuating hate speech towards African Traditions.
11. Stop abuse and hate comments towards African Traditions.
12. Stop hate comments by its users towards African Traditions.
13. Stop censorship of African Traditions
14. Stop discrimination
15. Stop harassment
16. Stop cyber bullying
17. Stop cultural terrorism
18. Stop cultural chauvinism
19. Stop imperialism
20. Stop racism.
A memorandum detailing the grievances had been forwarded to the ministers, and if action is not taken,” Us the citizens is our responsibility to protect our own and we will take action.